The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the promotion results of staff who took part in the February 20 and 21,2020 Promotion aptitude test.
Of the 30,280 candidates who were shortlisted for the test,18,475 were promoted, representing 61.0 per cent.
The grades for the teaching staff are;
Deputy Director, Assistant Director 1, Assistant Director 2 and Principal Superintendent .
For the Deputy Director grade, 2,336 candidates took the test ,out of which 1,140 representing 48.8% were successful.
For Assistant Director 1 grade, 7,170 candidates took the test with 4,709 being successful representing 65.7%.
18,238 candidates took the test for Assistant Director 2 grade, out of which 10,869 representing 59.5% passed.
For the Principal Superintendent grade, 1,766 candidates representing 69.6% of a total candidates of 2,536 were successful.
Results of the promotion can be accessed at www.gespromotions.gov.gh with a GHC10 fee applicable.
How to check G.E.S. Promotion interview Status
G.E.S. promotion results have been successfully uploaded online, to check your promotion status follow the steps below:
- Visit G.E.S. Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
How to buy GES voucher online (Recommended)
- Click this link or enter in your browser https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network
- Next, enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0240829329) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Michael Osei-Owusu)
- Click on the Submit Button.
How to buy G.E.S. voucher offline
You can alternatively buy the voucher offline. We recommend the online method. However, if you want to use the offline process, follow these steps:
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Type 2 for MoMoPay & Pay Bill and send
- Type 2 for Pay Bill and send
- Type 5 for General Payment and send
- Enter the payment code promotion
- Enter the amount
- Enter your MM Pin
Note: Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.