Google AdCamp program is open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Participants will have the chance to get a rare 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
To apply, students must be:
– Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting
– Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
– A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
– Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
– Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English.
Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
-Students must come from Europe, Middle East and Africa
– Currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Location and dates
Program dates and durations will vary depending on location. Typically Google AdCamp programs last from one to two days in duration.
Travel cost and expenses
If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
How to apply
To apply, fill the form here.