The National Teaching Council (NTC) has set a new date for the 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination, which was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In an official press release obtained by Mickinet Systems, the NTC has set Saturday, 20th June 2020 for the examination.
Update: A few hours after the date was announced, NTC has rescheduled the date from Saturday, 20th June 2020 to Sunday, 21st June 2020.
In light of this, all candidates who registered for this year’s historic examination are to note the following:
- All the three papers shall be written on the same day
- Some centres chosen by candidates during registration have been changed
- Details of the centres shall be sent to candidates via sms. Candidates may also check their centres on NTC website (www.ntc.gov.gh) or the dailies from Monday, 15th June 2020
- Candidates are to wear face mask before, during and after each paper
- Candidates shall follow all covid-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of sanitizers and observance of social distance.
The papers are scheduled as follows:
- Essential professional skills.
The first paper shall start at exactly 8:30 am.
All candidate must endeavour to check their centres and report on time. All candidates should endeavour to check their centres and report on time for the examination.
Check the official release below