When you forget your NTC Teacher Portal Ghana password, it is possible to recover your account. Follow these simple steps to gain access to your account:
When you forget your password on Teacher Portal Ghana, but have access to your email, how can you login to your account?
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-password-reset-link/teacher in a web browser
- Enter your email address
- Click “Send reset link”
- Check your email for a message from NTC TPG. Note that if you do not receive the message in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
- Click on the password reset link in the email message and follow the instructions to reset your password
When you forget both email and password, how do you recover your account?
If in a rare case, you do forget both your password and email, you can use your mobile number to recover your account by sending a request to receive a One-Time-Password (OTP).
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-one-time-password/teacher in a web browser
- Enter your telephone number
- Click “Send OTP”
- An OTP will be sent to you within 15 minutes
- After receiving your OTP go back to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/send-one-time-password/teacher and enter your telephone number again
- A field will be made available to you to enter the OTP code
- Enter the OTP code sent to your telephone and submit
- Once your account is opened, click “Reset password”.
- Click “Change email” to change the email of the current account to a new one so you can use that to login
- Click “Update account password” to update the password of the account.
- On your next login, use your new email and password to login.