The Ghana Education Service has launched a “One Teacher One Laptop” initiative in collaboration with the Teacher Unions and the Ministry of Education.
The initiative is aimed at equipping every Teacher with a TM1 laptop to improve quality of teaching and learning. GES has indicated that every teacher from KG to SHS will benefit from the initiative.
To register and collect the TM1 laptop, follow the steps below:
- Dial the short code *790*555#
- The TM1 short code service is available on MTN, AirtelTigo and Vodafone.
- Select register by entering the number beside the option.
- Select register. You can register for “self” and other people.
- Enter your first name
- Next, enter your last name
- Enter your Staff ID
- Enter your active email address
- After successful registration, redial *790*555# and select option 3 to generate collection code.
- You will receive collection code by SMS to collect your laptop.