The Career Pathway Transition portal was opened not long ago to allow NABCO trainees to provide career pathways for permanent employment.
Teachers who are NABCO trainees are to submit their licensure examination details on the career pathway portal.
All teachers in Ghana are required to obtain a license for teaching hence the need for NABCO trainees to submit the above details.
- Head to the NABCO Trainees Career Transition System Portal by clicking this link https://www.careerpathways.nabco.gov.gh/
- Login with your NABCO number and password.
- A popup will appear asking you to enter your licensure examination details. Enter your examination ID, when you took the examination and the expiry date.
- Note that if the popup does not appear, click on the link above to provide your examination details.
- Once you provide the information, submit and logout.