Registration for the 2020/21 Teachers licensure examination is underway. In this article, we provide steps to register for the examination.
1. Log on to https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/
2. Check your confirmation status before you apply for the exam. To do that, simply click on confirmation status. Enter your college index number and click submit
3. Once you are confirmed, come back to the homepage https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/ and click new registration.
4. Make payment at any GCB Bank branch to acquire a pin and serial number. Note that it is very important to do a confirmation check on your index number before making payment to avoid registration issues. Fresh candidates are required to pay GHc 220 while resitters are to pay GHc 100 for one(1) resit paper.
4. Now enter your pin and serial number in the new registration form. Fill all the fields required and remember to upload your passport size photograph.
5. Review information provided and submit. Print summary of the input made. Please keep your serial number and pin secure for further use after the examination.
Please do note that completed application forms should be received online not later than 11th March 2020. There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 11th March 2020 deadline.
Source: Mickinet Systems