The following areas should be looked at for Essential Skills
- Professional Values and Attitudes
- Ethics of the profession
- Best practices in teaching and learning.
- Professional Practice.
- Lesson preparation
- Lesson Presentation
- Lesson Evaluation
- Classroom Management
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Handling Children in the Classroom
- Questioning Techniques
- School Community Relationship
- Application of GES Codes and rules, etc
- Professional Knowledge.
- Trends in Education.
- Codes of Processional Conducts.
- The Education Act 2008
- Knowledge about various Educational Principles and Practice.
- Knowledge of the Curriculum and Educational Framework.
Check out some sample questions and books for Essential Skills below:
Please visit this page for more information.