As students prepare towards BECE, I will provide an interactive computer based ICT practice test to help them practise most of the skills in ICT.
This test works on computers with a web browser installed and works offline. This means you cannot use your smartphones for this test and also you do not need an internet connection to practise.
Take note of the following requirements:
- Web browser (preferably Chrome, Microsoft edge or Mozilla Firefox) It doesn’t work well on Internet explorer.
- Winrar to extract the zip file. Click here to download winrar if you don’t have
- The ICT practice test file. Click here to download the file
Steps for ICT practice test
Now that you have all required tools set, follow these steps to practise the ICT test:
- Extract the ICT practice test file you downloaded above onto your computer.
- Open the index file using any of the browsers named above. Take note that it doesn’t work well on Internet explorer.
- Click on START QUIZ button to begin the test.